Sunday, September 2, 2012

Intruduction and goals

 I wanted to s document  my journey of manifesting my goals from beginning to end. When I first learned about the law of attraction a few years ago I begin searching the internet for testimonies and experiences from real people but I could only find it from life coaches and people selling law of attraction  products. In other words, people who had something to gain from me believing in the law of attraction. How could I trust them? So I'm going to do the best I can to follow all the law of attraction techniques I can find(for free, I'm not going to buy anything) put it into practice and share the results and experiences with you guys.

I'm 27 and still live with my parents. I'm unemployed and get 444 dollars a month from unemployment. I have social anxiety disorder and have trouble talking to people and making friends. I often have low energy and feel unmotivated and fearful.

My goal is to manifest 50,000 dollars get my own apartment, become more energized, confident and make new friends by December, 22, 2012( before the world ends lol). I will make a video/post at lest once a week documenting my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment